Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Scorch Trials

The Scorch TrialsThe Scorch Trials by James Dashner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the sequel to The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) and it picks up where the first one leaves off. Just when we think things are going to improve and be explained for the Gladers everything is turned upside down again. I must say I didn't quite like it as good as the first but still well enough for 4 stars. I just kept thinking thru most of it that these things that are described just arene't plausible. I don't want to give spoilers so I shall leave it at that. Like so many of these YA dystopias anymore, there is the love triangle that's thrown in and after getting to the end I couldn't help but wonder if that's one more aspect that was planned by the powers that be. In any case, as with the first book, this one was full of all the twists and turns and unaswered questions that make the final book a must read. I can hardly wait to start it just because I've GOT TO KNOW!!!!!! TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!! Ok, tantrum over lol. If you liked the first one you should like this one just know it ain't over yet. Am hoping for explanations to come with The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...