Thursday, July 5, 2012

THE CHAKRA DIARIES – Free on Kindle Today

Balance your Chakras and Balance your Life!

This blog is written by our guest, Becca Chopra, author of The Chakra Diaries, and soon-to-be-released novel, Chakra Secrets. When not writing, she is a holistic counselor, yoga and meditation instructor, trying to spread the healing power of love.


Do you want to spice up your sex life or feel more passionate, graceful and creative? Unblocking your Sacral or 2nd Chakra may be the key. It is an especially important chakra for women to keep in balance, connecting you to your passion and to the Divine Feminine.

There are seven major chakras in our energy field that each affect our emotional and physical health in a different way. Two characters in The Chakra Diaries have unbalanced Sacral Chakras – one, a woman in her forties, Deborah has lost her libido, the other, Sarah, a young woman, is both unsure of her sexual orientation and promiscuous. Chakra balancing brings them back to a space of confidence and creativity where they are better able to trust their feminine intuition and make true love connections.



Here’s a short excerpt from Deborah’s diary, in which her libido comes alive:

Alright, I was frustrated with the new software package and didn’t want to buzz my assistant again for help. So I retreated to my emails. There it was. The type should have been in bright orange...
“Bon Jour, Blonde Goddess” read the subject line. Delete or open, that was the decision at my fingertips. Liking “goddess” rather than “dried up old crone,” I decided to open, hoping it wasn’t another offer for penile enlargement drugs at a discount.
The text didn’t disappoint. It described how the sender, whose return address was TantricOne, had dreamt of me the night before and had awoken in a tangle of sweaty sheets, his body having made a promise that his mind must fulfill. He knew how to write a love scene, describing in luscious detail how he had started kissing the tip of my perfect nose, pausing for the briefest caress at my full, sensuous lips down the slope of my silky white throat, into that heart throb of deep cleavage awaiting him between my bountiful breasts, skating the circle of creation that formed my navel, then tracing the contours of each heavenly hip bone before licking the smooth-downed valley of my stomach.... and then, he woke up.
OK, that was me paraphrasing a two-page dreamscape from a master writer. Me, the owner of the dead second chakra, now had small drops of sweat pooling in my deep cleavage, tingles in the area below my smooth, flat stomach, and a shortness of breath that could only mean I was turned on or having my first hot flash.
My assistant came in, looking over my shoulder in her nosy way, to remind me of my 10 am meeting, and I pressed “delete” before her eyes could focus on the sultry text on the screen.

Located at the lower abdomen, right at the cervix, the Sacral Chakra governs how we relate to others and the flow of our feelings and expression in art, music, dance and living. It is the seat of our sexuality, the pleasure chakra that turns us on and is considered by many to be the doorway into creation itself.

When this chakra is balanced, you can embrace creativity with open arms, whether it is expressed through dance, yoga, swimming, sex, singing praises to the Divine, painting to celebrate self-awareness, or cooking for your inner goddess.

THE CHAKRA DIARIES, FREE ON KINDLE TODAY

The Chakra Diaries, novel life stories of people encountering the emotional, physical and spiritual problems associated with chakra imbalances, moves from tragedy to triumph as they balance their lives. To share their stories and chakra wisdom, you can download The Chakra Diaries, free on Kindle today, July 5, at Amazon

For more information on chakras and a free MP3 download of Chakra Meditations from The Chakra Diaries, see here.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing these details on the internet.\nMy web site couples counselling melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...