Saturday, February 8, 2020

Art




A couple of years ago I started doing paint by number. The paint by numbers that are available now are nothing like the ones I had when I was a kid. These are large, complicated pieces that are real pieces of art. But, after doing several I started wanting to explore other types of art. I started drawing and using colored pencils. The first piece below is one example.





Then I discovered the Art Sherpa. The first piece below I used techniques that I learned but expanded upon them. The other pieces I followed tutorials on her YouTube videos. I have really enjoyed painting and hope to sell some of my own soon. Let me know what you think!







2 comments:

  1. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Lotus Court
    Majestique Marbella
    Majestique Towers East
    Mantri Vantage
    Tuscan Parkland
    Zen Estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. live your life in luxurious residential home of
    Majestique Marbella in Pune

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...