Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beyond Addiction

Beyond Addiction (Beyond, #5)Beyond Addiction by Kit Rocha

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is one of my favorite books in this series and I've loved them all.

I love the dystopian world that Kit Rocha has created and in each book we see and learn more about it.

This book centers on Trix and Finn. Trix had lived in Sector Five and was hopelessly addicted. Finn believed her to be dead until one night she was kidnapped and brought back to Sector Five from Sector Four. Now that she's back and alive he will do whatever it takes to keep her whole and happy.

I loved these characters. You could feel what its like to lose the one you love and then suddenly find them again. But so much time had passed neither was as the other had left them. The turmoil and tension added to twists and turns of this romance. And the hot steamy scenes just added icing to the cake. My favorite of the series and I cried at the end.

Awesome series! Best if read in order, but each can stand alone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...