Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Inquisitor's Apprentice

The Inquisitor's ApprenticeThe Inquisitor's Apprentice by Chris Moriarty

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received my copy thru Firstread and I appreciate getting the opportunity to review it.

This was such a fun read! Sacha is a Jewish boy living in a New York where magic is the norm and he has discovered that he can see magic. Recruited by the police department that works against magical crime he finds himself embroiled in a mystery that could result in his demise or worse. This book is full of interesting characters, fun history and unusual sci-fiction. It definitely draws you in from the begining and keeps you hanging on every word. The ending definitely leaves room for a sequel and I certainly hope that there is one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...