Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grave Goods

Grave Goods (Mistress of the Art of Death, #3)Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the third book in the Mistress of the Art of Death series. I was generous rounding this up to 4 stars I would actually give it a 3.5 but because I loved the ending I rounded up. This book is much like the other two. Adelia is given an almost impossible task for the time period in speaking with the dead thru forensics. And this time she is dealing with what is believed to be the bones of King Arthur and Guinevere. There are definite mysteries within mysteries and I was certainly kept interested. And there was a few things that were left unsaid but I did love the ending but I won't spoil it. If you have enjoyed the other MotAoD series you will like this one too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...