Sunday, November 24, 2013

100 Cupboards

100 Cupboards  (100 Cupboards, #1)100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wow! What a fun read!

Henry goes to live with his aunt and uncle in Henry, Kansas. Along with his cousin Henrietta, they finds 99 cupboards of all sizes, shapes, and colors along his bedroom wall. They come to learn that these are magic cupboards that go to all kinds of other places. Some are dark and sinister and others are simply whimsical. Henry also finds out a lot of other information about his past that just adds to the adventure.

I loved this fun, magical read. As a kid I remember playing in small spaces pretending to go to other places, and this book definitely took me back to those days. I can't wait to find the next book and continue this story. I would recommend it to young and old alike that enjoy a bit of magic and adventure.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...