Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Sire

The SireThe Sire by M.S. Fowle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved! Loved! Loved!!!!!

What a wonderful, magical story. Claire and Walter live in a time and place where magic abounds as well as war rages. Claire helps Walter escape from some soldiers after he steals some apples only to find out he's a powerful mage. The reigning Monarch is searching out all the mages because he wants to control magic for himself.

Claire and Walter escape and she becomes an unwilling participant in is adventures. After finding that her grandfather has been taken into custody she seeks out Walter to help put an end to the war.

I loved the building relationship between Claire and Walter. And while I found it obvious where the plot was heading, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I loved the characters and the relationships between them as well as the magic in the air. A wonderful, original story that anyone would love.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...