Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Alexandre Dumas


The Cotton Patch would like to wish a Happy Birthday to the great author Alexandre Dumas. Without whom the literary world would be missing great works. Born on this day in 1802 in Paris France he is the author of such well known works as The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers just to name a couple. The Count of Monte Cristo was one of the first classics that I ever read and is still one of my favorites. If you haven't experienced this masterpiece you should add it to your to-read list.

Happy Birthday Alexandre Dumas and thanks for all your works!

4 comments:

  1. Alexandre Dumas may not be here physically blessing us with his great works, but he is spiritually through the Holy Ghost Writer with the Sultan of Monte Cristo! I swear the Holy Ghost Writer is a descendent. Has to be, as the Sultan of Monte Cristo is written in the same style and foresight. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran across the Sultan on Goodreads. I thought it sounded like something that I would like. I hope I get a chance to read it sometime.

      Delete
  2. It'll be well worth the read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My to-read list is already out of control so what's one more lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...